Finding just the right plate for your wedding cake can be tricky. This bevy of options from colorful to classic makes spotlighting your sweetest treat a piece of...well, you know.
From top to bottom, left to right:
1. Have a petite dessert you want to highlight? Go for Jeanette Zeis ceramics's charmer.
2. The Arbour cake stand features a natural-grain top (gretelhome.com).
3. & 4. Sarah's Stands come in happy hues -- and in sizes up to 22 inches.
5. A yellow hobnail take from Sweet and Saucy Supply is vintage-chic.
6. Bauer Pottery Co.'s simple piece will always be in style.
7. Go traditional with a silver-plated pick by Presidio (williams-sonoma.com).
8. Glass up the joint with the hand-blown LSA International “Konstantin” (tableartonline.com).
9. Depression-era jadeite is enjoying a resurgence, thanks to keepers like this one by American Glassware (fishseddy.com).
10. Salvaged ash timber means each Woodexpressions pedestal is one of a kind.
11. Square cake? This porcelain stand by Martha Stewart Collection is the right fit.