Set out a color-coordinated buffet and watch guests morph into giddy kids in a candy store. Or, pick one or two of these treats and have servers deliver them with coffee.
Martha Stewart Weddings, Fall 2012
- Our almond–brown sugar–cream and blood-orange Layered Gelee is super cute and easy to make.
- Whether crowned with your monogram or a lovely piped bow, Duane Park Patisserie’s customizable petits fours are almost too pretty to eat.
- Let revelers in on this tip: Gouda’s Gilde caramel wafers soften up deliciously after resting atop a steaming mug of joe.
- When the dance floor heats up, bring on bowls of Talenti’s cappuccino-flavored gelato (icecreamsource.com).
- Williams-Sonoma mini croissants are flaky, buttery perfection.
- Straight from our kitchen to your party: Peanut Butter-and-White Chocolate Mini Cakes.
- No “taste of Europe” spread would be complete without French macarons like these by Mad Mac.
- The shells and cream of Ferrara Cafe’s mini cannoli are shipped separately, so they won’t get soggy in transit.
- Crunchy, sugar-dusted Fossier palmiers are ready and waiting to be dunked (touchofeurope.net).