1 of 12
Your romance is one of a kind, why should there be anything ordinary about your wedding? From your registry list to gifts for your guests, pack your big day with handmade finds that feel unique, unexpected, and oh, so artisanal.
DIY invites are a breeze thanks to this custom rubber stamp with calligraphy from Antiquaria.
2 of 12
Need new ideas to make the most of your monogram? Let John Derian's "Florence Nightingale" plate (jaysonhome.com) be your muse.
3 of 12
Bottle Your Bouquet
"Preserve" your bouquet in a custom Sarah Horowitz fragrance crafted from floral varieties used in your posy.
4 of 12
Artsy Origami Paper
Color theory: Kiteya Soho "Yuzen" origami paper shows how great a gamut of blues looks together.
5 of 12
A palette-friendly handbag is a great gift for 'maids to carry on your wedding day. Chevron punches up this Ao3 Designs clutch, but you can pick different patterns and colors.
6 of 12
Engraved with your besties' initials, Sarah Chloe "Ella" bangles make personal bridesmaid gifts.
7 of 12
In blue and white, a vintage hand-painted teacup and saucer from Lynn G. Feld Antiques for Bergdorf Goodman (212-872-2866) may just be the coolest registry item ever.
8 of 12
No two of Lille's lacquered-wood agate boxes are exactly alike, yet they come together to create a storage style that's seamless and striking.
9 of 12
With their unusual shape, Belle by Harry Winston diamond earrings (price upon request) add a special kind of sparkle.
10 of 12
A carnation, real or edible, like this fondant Parker’s Flour Patch topper, turns a cupcake into a showpiece.
11 of 12
Send guests home from a seaside affair with fun flavors from Salty Road taffy.
12 of 12
Cyan-Blue Photo Book
Consider this No. 26 Sandymount Avenue cyanotype photograph book by McDermott & McGough for your future coffee-table book collection (artbook.com).
You Just Viewed
Editors' Favorite Handmade FindsReplay
- 12 New Rules for Dressing Your Bridesmaids
- 15 Common Wedding Traditions and Superstitions
- Hanna and Bret’s Colorful Seattle Wedding
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Formal Destination Wedding in Lake Como, Italy
- 62 Top Floral Designers to Book for Your Wedding
- 50 Best Love Songs of All Time
- 10 Most Common Wedding-Planning Mistakes Couples Make
- 22 Ways to Have the Best Honeymoon Ever
- 8 Celebrity Brides and How to Get Their Wedding Makeup and Hairstyle Looks
- The Dos and Don’ts of Wedding Registries
- 12 Chocolate Wedding Cakes That We're Sweet On
- 14 Best New Wedding Dress Designers to Know Now
- Bridal Shower Games That Are Actually Fun to Play
- Delicious Wedding Cookie Recipes for Creating Bite-Sized Treats for the Big Day
- 99 Top DIY Wedding Resources