1 of 9
Don’t let the name fool you -- this enormous store (paper-source.com) offers more than cards and envelopes. It’s also our go-to for high-quality basics like boxes, pens, and stamps. Visit their website to order your suite online. One of our favorites is “Headline” (left).
2 of 9
Slip candy into these pillow-shaped pouches for insta-favors.
3 of 9
Craft a crown for your hair or cake with the Mini Magnolia Kit.
4 of 9
Mark appointments and organize your thoughts in a Moleskine.
5 of 9
Everything, including labels and place cards, looks better written with a LePen.
6 of 9
These squares are merely a fraction of the available options.
7 of 9
Say “merci” or create table numbers. Don’t forget ink!
8 of 9
Easily upgrade any gift with this spiffy striped string.
9 of 9
The possibilities of these pretty prints are endless.
You Just Viewed
Secret Source: Paper SourceReplay
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Formal Destination Wedding in Lake Como, Italy
- 12 New Rules for Dressing Your Bridesmaids
- 50 Best Love Songs of All Time
- 10 Most Common Wedding-Planning Mistakes Couples Make
- 8 Celebrity Brides and How to Get Their Wedding Makeup and Hairstyle Looks
- Delicious Wedding Cookie Recipes for Creating Bite-Sized Treats for the Big Day
- 62 Top Floral Designers to Book for Your Wedding
- The Dos and Don’ts of Wedding Registries
- 15 Common Wedding Traditions and Superstitions
- 22 Ways to Have the Best Honeymoon Ever
- 99 Top DIY Wedding Resources
- Bridal Shower Games That Are Actually Fun to Play
- Hanna and Bret’s Colorful Seattle Wedding
- 14 Best New Wedding Dress Designers to Know Now
- 12 Chocolate Wedding Cakes That We're Sweet On