1 of 16
Is there a more fun-loving bridesmaid gift than a Barneys New York sterling-silver bubble wand? We think not!
2 of 16
Sparkling Bib Necklace
Shine in this Rivini necklace on the big day, then tie it on for every glitzy bash in your future (gabriellanewyork.com).
3 of 16
These gorgeous favor boxes from Gallery 91 double as special keepsakes (pearlriver.com).
4 of 16
Hyman Hendler & Sons’s vintage velvet ribbon makes a luxe bouquet wrap (hymanhendler.com).
5 of 16
Gift for Your Groom
An heirloom-quality present for your groom that he’ll wear always: Georg Jensen’s “Koppel” watch (georgjensen.com).
7 of 16
Add Bhldn’s “Rosy-Cheeked” coupes to your registry for a lifetime of “cheers!” (bhldn.com).
8 of 16
Dolce & Gabbana’s The Ruby lipstick in Scarlett is the red we can’t get enough of right now (saks.com).
9 of 16
Mepra’s “Linea Ice Oro” cake trowel is minimalist servingware at its finest (gretelhome.com).
10 of 16
Stay chicly organized with The Paris Apartment notebooks.
11 of 16
The most stunning sparkly shoe? Jimmy Choo’s “Fane” sandals.
12 of 16
This striped Kelly Wearstler box helped us envision this “perfect palette” (Bergdorf Goodman, 888-774-2424).
15 of 16
We have just one thing to say about Deborah Mellen Jewels’s emerald-cut ring: YES! (1stdibs.com)
16 of 16
On a Bright Note
Rifle Paper Co.’s thank-you card is so pretty, guests won’t ever want to toss it.
You Just Viewed
Editors’ Favorite Celebration FindsReplay
- Spring Wedding Themes: Pretty Pastels
- A Whimsical Green Outdoor Destination Wedding in Savannah, Georgia
- The Best Boutonnieres
- White Winter Weddings
- Orchid Bouquets
- Choosing Wine for Your Wedding
- 10 Fresh Ways to Add Roses to Your Wedding
- Best Wedding Dessert Ideas of 2013
- Most-Pinned Wedding Ideas of 2013
- Wedding Ceremony Checklist
- Ask Martha: Bridal Party Etiquette
- Vendor Smarts: How to Hire a Wedding Photographer
- Tag and Label Templates for Wedding Favors
- Rehearsal Dinner Ideas
- 8 Crafty Ideas to Try on Your Favors