Tools and Supplies
- Ink-jet or laser printer
- 11-by-17-inch cream card stock (65-lb "Classic Crest" cover stock, paperpresentation.com)
- Scalloping scissors or scallop rotary cutter
- Double-sided tape
1. Print our PDF file. (Note that we have provided some designs with a black line; these can be printed on any color or pattern of paper, if you'd like).
2. Cut out the wrappers with scissors, cutting the top edge with the scalloping blade.
3. Pack the cupcake wrappers flat in an envelope for transport (slip in a stiff piece of cardboard to keep envelope from bending).
4. To assemble cupcake wrappers, wrap them around a cupcake, and secure at the overlap with double-sided tape.