Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock (7 names per sheet; 15 table numbers per sheet)
- Bone folder
- Metal ruler
- Craft knife
- Cutting surface
- Double-sided tape
- Standard 1/4-inch hole punch
- 10.5-inch-long paper straws (thesugardiva.com)
2. Replace the placeholder text on the first page with the names of your guests (each page prints 7 at a time). Fill in the correct table numbers on page two. On page three, fill in the alphabetical ranges that you are breaking guests names into.
3. Print all three pages. Replace the names on page one with the next seven guests' names, and print. Repeat until you have printed each guest's name.
4. Use the bone folder and ruler to score the paper between the dotted lines on the alphabetical cards; these will be fold lines. Use the craft knife and ruler to cut between the solid crop marks on each sheet (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact around all the edges to guide subsequent cuts).
5. After cutting out name bands, wrap them around glasses and secure with double-sided tape.
6. After cutting out table numbers, punch a hole in the top and bottom so you can slip a straw through the holes.
7. Fold cut-out alphabetical cards in half, so they can be read front and back, and stand them on a table or tray.