Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock (4 recipe cards per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- 2-inch-wide ribbon
- Double-sided tape
- Rectangular boxes (we used Nashville Wraps FCBW1, nashvillewraps.com)
- Sugar cubes (we used La Perruche pure cane rough-cut brown sugar cubes, amazon.com)
- Tea bags (we used Luzianne Tea, luzianne.com)
1. Open our PDF file, then print it.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact around all the edges to guide subsequent cuts).
3. Wrap a ribbon horizontally across the box top and secure under the lid with tape.
4. Center the recipe clip-art on the lid and affix with double-sided tape.
5. Fill box with tea bags and sugar cubes.