Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock (65-lb. "Classic Crest" cover stock, paperpresentation.com)
- Word processing or desktop publishing program
- Paper trimmer
1. Open our PDF file, and print. Have your calligrapher create a menu to fit on the page with our design in the background. Or, if you have a desktop publishing or design program, you can import the image as a background, and place text boxes on top of it.
2. Cut each sheet in half using the paper trimmer.
3. Pack the menu cards between two stiff pieces of cardboard for transport, and slip into menu holders just before the reception.