Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream paper
- Tissue paper in green and white
- Cotton twine
- All-purpose white glue
1. Print our PDF of the patterns, and cut them out. Use them to cut many leaves out of green tissue paper, and several petals out of white, folding the tissue paper and placing the dotted line on the fold. (You can cut through 5 layers of tissue paper at once.)
2. Lay the tissue-paper pieces flat between two layers of stiff cardboard for travel and slip them into a large envelope.
3. To assemble the garland, cut the twine to the proper length (leave enough extra to tie or secure it comfortably. Coat the twine in glue, and fold tissue-paper shapes over it, centering them.