Tools and Supplies
- 11-by-17-inch white or cream paper (4 per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Double-sided tape
- Paper bags (we used 1/2-lb kraft paper bags, leboxboutique.com)
1. Open our PDF file, then print it. (If your home printer won't work with the tabloid-size paper, copy the file onto a flash drive and take it to an office services store with a printing service.)
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut along the horizontal guiding lines.
3. Use scissors to cut a triangle from each end of the tag to create a pronged flag shape.
4. Fold tag in half and align fold with the top of the bag.
5. Secure tag to the front and back of the bag with double-sided tape.