Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock (65-lb. "Classic Crest" cover stock, 18 tags per sheet; paperpresentation.com)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- White gel pen or wax pencil
- Small hole punch
- Gifts or favors
1. Print our PDF file. Each sheet of cover stock will give you 18 tags.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact around all the edges to guide subsequent cuts).
3. Write a message on the tabs with a white gel pan, and punch a hole in the upper left corner.
4. Slip the tags into an envelope for storage and transport (slip a sheet of cardboard in to keep the envelope from bending).
5. To assemble the gifts or favors, tie the twine around them, making a half knot. Slip one end of twine through the hole, and then finish the shoelace-style bow knot.