Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white cover weight paper (30 tags per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Double-sided tape
- Avocado oil (we used La Tourangelle, latourangelle.com)
1. Open our PDF file, then print it.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact around all the edges to guide subsequent cuts).
3. After cutting out tags, snip off a triangle from the left end of each to create a pronged flag shape.
4. Wrap the right side of the tag around the cap of the avocado oil and secure it in the back with double-sided tape.
5. Use the blade of the scissors to curl up the left side of the tag.