Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock (20 tags per sheet)
- 2-inch circular craft punch
- Standard 1/4-inch hole punch
- Double-sided tape
2. Print as many tags as needed, then punch out each apple tag with the 2-inch circular craft punch. Write a message on the back of the tag, if you'd like.
3. Use the 1/4-inch punch to make a hole in the top of the tag, then slip a ribbon through it.
4. Attach the ribbon to a jar (we used Deluxe Foods spiced apple butter, madeinwashington.com), just under the lid. Use a piece of double-sided tape to hold it in place.