Tools and Materials
- Multipaned window or French door
- Adhesive tape
- Water-based Sharpie paint maker ($10.50 for 3, sharpie.com)
This project will work on any glass-paned door or window.
1. Measure the panes. Type table numbers and the names of guests into your computer, designing them so that they will fit inside the panes.
2. Print out onto ordinary printer paper.
3. Tape the paper behind the glass so that you can see the text through the windowpane. Trace the letters and words onto the glass with the Sharpie paint maker.
4. Pull off the paper, and display the door.
When you are done with the door, soap and water will remove the markings.