Martha Stewart Weddings, Fall 2011
Tools and Supplies
- Ink-jet or laser printer
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream paper
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Paper trimmer
- Double-sided tape
- Cranberry Sweets pates de fruits and "Vineyard Sweets" candies, cranberrysweets.com
- Clear boxes, 3-1/8 by 3-1/8 by 13/16 inches; The Box Depot PVC boxes CC-BX35, theboxdepot.com
- Paper and More vellum in peach cream, paperandmore.com
- Download our PDF file, and open it using Adobe Acrobat Reader (if you are using a Mac, use Reader instead of Apple's Preview application). Obtain the latest version for free from Adobe's website.
- Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact around all the edges to guide subsequent cuts).
- This label is sized to fit a 3 1/8-inch-wide box. Fill the box with the candies, and cut a strip of vellum 3 1/8 inches wide and 8 1/4 inches long. Wrap it around the box to overlap on the top, and secure with double-sided tape. Attach tag to cover the seam.