1 of 16
Browse green bouquet options in various styles and blooms.
Pale hydrangeas and orchids make up this monochromatic arrangement.
2 of 16
Lush leaves from the Caribbean, such as galax, papyrus, and areca palm leaves in varying shades of green and different textures, are combined to create this tropical bouquet.
3 of 16
A wintery nosegay of fir, wild pine, cedar, aspen twigs, and berries is swathed in houndstooth wool.
4 of 16
From a distance, this bouquet of viburnum and a Queen Anne's lace lookalike appears to be a bunch of soft, puffed snowballs; a close look reveals tiny blooms.
5 of 16
This assembly of flowers in varied shades of green attains its fanlike silhouette through the use of wired gladiolus and santini mums.
6 of 16
This lush bouquet boasts English garden roses, green dianthus, passion vine, hydrangeas, and accents of chocolate cosmos. Geranium foliage is wrapped around the stems.
7 of 16
White and green flowers create this sweet bouquet.
8 of 16
Beach BouquetDramatic chartreuse flowers and variegated greenery share the spotlight in this explosion of cymbidium orchids, gloriosa lilies, leucodendron, and hosta leaves.
9 of 16
Herbal BouquetThis bouquet has a variety of textures, colors, and scents, thanks to the mix of muscari (grape hyacinth), lamb's ear, lily of the valley, andromeda, helleborus, thyme, rosemary, sage, and scented-geranium foliage.
10 of 16
Cascade BouquetIn a gilded cascade, beaded florets, strung by hand, glint amid cymbidium orchids, bupleurum, gloriosa lilies, and lady's mantle while velvety gold-tipped cockscomb lend their own luster.
11 of 16
Nestled among clusters of pale-green brazilia and blush-pink tuberose are delicate dendrobium orchids and dramatic lime-green cymbidium orchids, their vivid fuchsia lips adding a splash of contrast.
12 of 16
In this surprising mix, bell-like fritillaria and wide-mouthed Green Goddess calla lily blooms masquerade as foliage among yellow-edged hosta, Solomon's seal, and spotted calla lily leaves. Delicately petaled tree peonies seem to float on top.
13 of 16
Stems of feathery, crepelike blooms add tons of texture to this green-and-white delight. Bunched together en masse and tied together with a crisp, multihued striped ribbon, the vibrant bouquet is more like a portable garden -- cheerfully, blissfully uplifting.
14 of 16
This fresh-as-cut-grass combo of lady's slipper orchids, hellebores, viburnum, gladiolus, and parrot tulips has a decidedly sophisticated vibe.
15 of 16
This bouquet of white tulips, dendrobium orchids, freesia, ranunculus, and pale-green Dutch roses is studded with green eucalyptus seeds.
16 of 16
This bouquet includes a variety of natural greenery, including maidenhair ferns, lady's mantle, white lilacs, and green hydrangea blossoms.
You Just Viewed
Green Wedding BouquetsReplay
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Formal Destination Wedding in Lake Como, Italy
- Hanna and Bret’s Colorful Seattle Wedding
- 8 Celebrity Brides and How to Get Their Wedding Makeup and Hairstyle Looks
- 12 Chocolate Wedding Cakes That We're Sweet On
- 22 Ways to Have the Best Honeymoon Ever
- Delicious Wedding Cookie Recipes for Creating Bite-Sized Treats for the Big Day
- The Dos and Don’ts of Wedding Registries
- 12 New Rules for Dressing Your Bridesmaids
- Bridal Shower Games That Are Actually Fun to Play
- 10 Most Common Wedding-Planning Mistakes Couples Make
- 14 Best New Wedding Dress Designers to Know Now
- 15 Common Wedding Traditions and Superstitions
- 99 Top DIY Wedding Resources
- 62 Top Floral Designers to Book for Your Wedding
- 50 Best Love Songs of All Time