1 of 17
A Shower of Flowers
Buttercream-and-pink phalaenopsis orchids flutter like butterflies among ruffle-edged, magenta garden roses, pale-pink rounded garden roses, and still paler spray roses. The tails of a light yellow ribbon emphasize the bouquet's downward sweep.
2 of 17
3 of 17
4 of 17
Nestled among clusters of pale-green brazilia and blush-pink tuberose, are delicate dendrobium orchids and dramatic lime-green cymbidium orchids, their vivid fuchsia lips adding a splash of contrast.
5 of 17
Mixing in Orchids
Hyacinth and jasmine lend their sweet perfume to an eclectic bouquet, which also includes cymbidium orchids and blueberry foliage. The silk ribbon picks up the colors of the flowers.
6 of 17
Cascades of Orchids
Small orchids, woven together with oversize orchids as well as miniature ones, create an exotic display that falls to the bride's hemline.
7 of 17
Sweet Peas and Orchids
An ethereal bouquet gets its elegance from fluttery sweet peas and emerald-striped lady's slipper orchids, bundled together with white satin ribbon.
8 of 17
What appears to be a single luxurious bloom is formed from layer upon layer of cymbidium orchid petals. White at the center, the cluster gradually becomes a coy pink: The trick is using petals from blossoms of varying shades. Pairs of petals are slipped on wires, then assembled to create the unique bouquet. The wire stems are wrapped in velvet ribbon and tied with two satin bows that match the bottommost petals.
9 of 17
A bouquet woven from phalaenopsis orchids is trimmed with stephanotis that flow to the ground.
10 of 17
With a few vibrant splashes of color, a white cascade exudes an exotic splendor. Tropical yellow-and-pink cattelaya orchids punctuate ivory clouds of lisianthius and sweet peas. Lithe gloriosa lilies enliven the bouquet.
11 of 17
In this update of a classic style, fluttery phalaenopsis orchids form a tapering waterfall that looks exquisite with a mermaid gown.
12 of 17
Here, lady's slipper orchids, four types of cymbidium orchid, and mimosa mingle effortlessly.
13 of 17
A Sparkling Bouquet
In a gilded cascade, beaded florets, strung by hand, glint like tiny holiday lights amid cymbidium orchids, bupleurum, gloriosa lilies, and lady's mantle; velvety gold-tipped cockscomb lend their own luster.
14 of 17
Pinkish-purple hues and splashy markings pull together an unexpected blend of exotic vanda orchids and parrot tulips with striped garden roses. Beadlike white-tipped gomphrena and a tailored satin bow are appropriate finishings for the elegant and quite formal composition.
15 of 17
This compact oval cascade is lively with fiery hues. Cheerful little narcissus with orange centers dance among freckled vanda orchids, red-striped roses, and deep-orange gloriosa lilies with buttery edges. Young gloriosa blooms with their still-green petals provide contrast.
You Just Viewed
- 14 Best New Wedding Dress Designers to Know Now
- 12 New Rules for Dressing Your Bridesmaids
- 50 Best Love Songs of All Time
- 10 Most Common Wedding-Planning Mistakes Couples Make
- 15 Common Wedding Traditions and Superstitions
- Hanna and Bret’s Colorful Seattle Wedding
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Formal Destination Wedding in Lake Como, Italy
- The Dos and Don’ts of Wedding Registries
- 8 Celebrity Brides and How to Get Their Wedding Makeup and Hairstyle Looks
- Bridal Shower Games That Are Actually Fun to Play
- 62 Top Floral Designers to Book for Your Wedding
- 99 Top DIY Wedding Resources
- 12 Chocolate Wedding Cakes That We're Sweet On
- 22 Ways to Have the Best Honeymoon Ever
- Delicious Wedding Cookie Recipes for Creating Bite-Sized Treats for the Big Day