1 of 7
Sunny and Michael Halperin:Sunny and Michael Halperin, owners of Party Rental Ltd., are known for having the largest rental inventory on the East Coast and more than 36 years of experience outfitting everything from close-knit fetes to grand galas. Their showrooms can be found in New York City, Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia.
2 of 7
Color Coded:"Brides usually have a color in mind when they visit us, whether it's inspired by the season or by her favorite color," says Michael.
3 of 7
Rainbow Bride:A rainbow of reception chairs and cushions.
4 of 7
Mix and Match Plates:Mix and match the colors and patterns of your china for an eclectic, personalized look. Most showrooms have tables you can set to your own specifications, allowing you to see how all your style choices will play out.
5 of 7
Linen Closet:With more than 200,000 tablecloths to choose from, the Halperins say start with linens.
6 of 7
Embroidery:Their sister company, Initial It Yours, custom-embroiders linens.
You Just Viewed
Expert Advice: Party RentalReplay
- White Wedding Bouquets
- Dresses for the Mother of the Bride and Groom
- A Rustic Outdoor Destination Wedding in Colorado
- Summer Wedding Themes: Bold and Bright
- Most-Pinned Wedding Ideas of 2013
- A Romantic Fall Wedding in Los Angeles
- Floral Wedding Centerpieces
- All-Around Amazing Wreaths
- A Modern Wedding at a Hotel in New York City
- The New Wedding Rules
- Orchid Bouquets
- Wedding Dessert Buffets
- 11 Holiday Party Place Card Ideas
- A Whimsical Green Outdoor Destination Wedding in Savannah, Georgia
- Stylish DIY Wedding Table Settings