1 of 7
Sunny and Michael HalperinSunny and Michael Halperin, owners of Party Rental Ltd., are known for having the largest rental inventory on the East Coast and more than 36 years of experience outfitting everything from close-knit fetes to grand galas. Their showrooms can be found in New York City, Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia.
2 of 7
Color Coded"Brides usually have a color in mind when they visit us, whether it's inspired by the season or by her favorite color," says Michael.
3 of 7
Rainbow BrideA rainbow of reception chairs and cushions.
4 of 7
Mix and Match PlatesMix and match the colors and patterns of your china for an eclectic, personalized look. Most showrooms have tables you can set to your own specifications, allowing you to see how all your style choices will play out.
5 of 7
Linen ClosetWith more than 200,000 tablecloths to choose from, the Halperins say start with linens.
6 of 7
EmbroideryTheir sister company, Initial It Yours, custom-embroiders linens.
You Just Viewed
Expert Advice: Party RentalReplay
- Delicious Wedding Cookie Recipes for Creating Bite-Sized Treats for the Big Day
- Bridal Shower Games That Are Actually Fun to Play
- 8 Celebrity Brides and How to Get Their Wedding Makeup and Hairstyle Looks
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Formal Destination Wedding in Lake Como, Italy
- The Dos and Don’ts of Wedding Registries
- 50 Best Love Songs of All Time
- 22 Ways to Have the Best Honeymoon Ever
- 99 Top DIY Wedding Resources
- 12 New Rules for Dressing Your Bridesmaids
- 14 Best New Wedding Dress Designers to Know Now
- 10 Most Common Wedding-Planning Mistakes Couples Make
- 62 Top Floral Designers to Book for Your Wedding
- Hanna and Bret’s Colorful Seattle Wedding
- 15 Common Wedding Traditions and Superstitions
- 12 Chocolate Wedding Cakes That We're Sweet On