1 of 7
Sunny and Michael HalperinSunny and Michael Halperin, owners of Party Rental Ltd., are known for having the largest rental inventory on the East Coast and more than 36 years of experience outfitting everything from close-knit fetes to grand galas. Their showrooms can be found in New York City, Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia.
2 of 7
Color Coded"Brides usually have a color in mind when they visit us, whether it's inspired by the season or by her favorite color," says Michael.
3 of 7
Rainbow BrideA rainbow of reception chairs and cushions.
4 of 7
Mix and Match PlatesMix and match the colors and patterns of your china for an eclectic, personalized look. Most showrooms have tables you can set to your own specifications, allowing you to see how all your style choices will play out.
5 of 7
Linen ClosetWith more than 200,000 tablecloths to choose from, the Halperins say start with linens.
6 of 7
EmbroideryTheir sister company, Initial It Yours, custom-embroiders linens.
You Just Viewed
Expert Advice: Party RentalReplay
- 10 Fresh Ways to Add Roses to Your Wedding
- Stylish DIY Wedding Table Settings
- Beach Wedding Ideas
- A Casual Gray, Yellow, and Ivory Wedding Outdoors in Virginia
- Wedding 101s
- Wedding Ceremony Checklist
- 6 Fresh Ways to Decorate for the Holidays
- Dresses for the Mother of the Bride and Groom
- Summer Wedding Themes: Bold and Bright
- 8 Crafty Ideas to Try on Your Favors
- Bridal Bouquets
- 15 Years of Great Wedding Ideas
- 25 Perfect Wedding Ceremony Programs
- Choosing Wine for Your Wedding
- Ask Martha: Bridal Party Etiquette