1 of 7
Sunny and Michael HalperinSunny and Michael Halperin, owners of Party Rental Ltd., are known for having the largest rental inventory on the East Coast and more than 36 years of experience outfitting everything from close-knit fetes to grand galas. Their showrooms can be found in New York City, Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia.
2 of 7
Color Coded"Brides usually have a color in mind when they visit us, whether it's inspired by the season or by her favorite color," says Michael.
3 of 7
Rainbow BrideA rainbow of reception chairs and cushions.
4 of 7
Mix and Match PlatesMix and match the colors and patterns of your china for an eclectic, personalized look. Most showrooms have tables you can set to your own specifications, allowing you to see how all your style choices will play out.
5 of 7
Linen ClosetWith more than 200,000 tablecloths to choose from, the Halperins say start with linens.
6 of 7
EmbroideryTheir sister company, Initial It Yours, custom-embroiders linens.
You Just Viewed
Expert Advice: Party RentalReplay
- Floral Wedding Centerpieces
- Choosing Wine for Your Wedding
- Wedding Favor Packaging Templates
- A Casual Gray, Yellow, and Ivory Wedding Outdoors in Virginia
- Beach Wedding Ideas
- Templates for Wedding Decorations
- 25 Perfect Wedding Ceremony Programs
- Dresses for the Mother of the Bride and Groom
- 15 Years of Great Wedding Ideas
- Ask Martha: Bridal Party Etiquette
- Fall Bridal Bouquets
- 15 Years of Wedding Favors
- Stylish DIY Wedding Table Settings
- All-Around Amazing Wreaths
- 8 Crafty Ideas to Try on Your Favors