1 of 17
This is more than a butter dish; it's a conversation starter! Milkmaid butter dish in yellow, anthropologie.com.
2 of 17
Be super organized, as well and bright and playful, with these nesting bowls that are both fun to look at and functional. Nesting bowls, blackinkboston.com.
3 of 17
Pink Lace Coasters
These pretty-in-pink coasters remind us of lace doilies. They are surprisingly made of rubber and are built to last through many a cocktail party. Pink cake lace coasters, set of four, gretelhome.com.
4 of 17
Mix and match this exquisite line of dishes with solid-colored dishware for even more fun. Ribbon rim bowl, notneutral.com.
5 of 17
Highball and Double Old-Fashioned
"Multi Cane" highball and double old-fashioned glasses, Gino Cenedese, from Michael C. Fina.
6 of 17
Knives and Salad and Dinner Plates
When it comes to registering, there are no rules that say everything has to be the same. Mix and match pieces and have fun with your wedding registry, adding things that inspire you, like some of these products that have inspired us over the years.
7 of 17
The mix of patterns in these examples of yellow china gives an eclectic feel, but the bold and playful illustrations such as the dragon or exotic flower definitely make this grouping playful.
8 of 17
Glass teapot, creamer, and sugar bowl, Williams-Sonoma.
9 of 17
Hand-painted porcelain bowl with 3-D fawn, Porzellan Manufaktur Nymphenburg, from Rose and Radish, 415-391-4988.
10 of 17
A whimsical teapot by Ena Rottenberg.
11 of 17
Serving Fork and Spoon and Flower Plate
"Stieff Rose" serving fork and spoon, Kirk Stieff, from Silver Superstore. "Sketches" flower plate, Porzellan Manufaktur Nymphenburg, from Rose and Radish, 415-391-4988.
12 of 17
"I prefer offbeat containers for flowers," says senior style editor Kate Berry. "This bread basket is the perfect size for an unfussy arrangement." Basket, Williams-Sonoma.
13 of 17
Mottahedeh's tobacco-leaf-patterned coffeepot.
14 of 17
Silver leaf-shaped dish, Buccellati, from Michael C. Fina.
15 of 17
Fork and Knife
"Beaded" fork and knife, Georg Jensen, from Michael C. Fina.
16 of 17
A single-serving teapot and cup by Pupilles & Papilles.
17 of 17
Ribbon Cup and Saucer
Serve guests coffee and dessert with these whimsical cups and saucers. Ribbon cup and saucer, notneutral.com.
You Just Viewed
Registry List for the Playful BrideReplay
- 12 New Rules for Dressing Your Bridesmaids
- 99 Top DIY Wedding Resources
- 14 Best New Wedding Dress Designers to Know Now
- 10 Most Common Wedding-Planning Mistakes Couples Make
- Delicious Wedding Cookie Recipes for Creating Bite-Sized Treats for the Big Day
- 15 Common Wedding Traditions and Superstitions
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Formal Destination Wedding in Lake Como, Italy
- 22 Ways to Have the Best Honeymoon Ever
- Hanna and Bret’s Colorful Seattle Wedding
- 8 Celebrity Brides and How to Get Their Wedding Makeup and Hairstyle Looks
- 50 Best Love Songs of All Time
- 62 Top Floral Designers to Book for Your Wedding
- 12 Chocolate Wedding Cakes That We're Sweet On
- The Dos and Don’ts of Wedding Registries
- Bridal Shower Games That Are Actually Fun to Play