1 of 11Pastelitos de boda (literally, "wedding cookies") are a traditional dessert at Mexican weddings. Made with walnuts, pecans, or almonds, they're a sweet way to thank guests for sharing the day. To give as favors, tuck two into a tiny clear box along with a note imprinted with a fitting sentiment or your wedding date. Type on a computer, print on colored vellum, then cut the messages into tiny strips. Get the Recipe
2 of 11
Boxed Groom's Cake FavorAssembled in the shape of a three-tier layer cake, store-bought boxes hold individual slices of the groom's cake, ready for the guests to take home. Tucked between the white boxes are ranunculuses, sweet peas, hyacinths, and lilies of the valley.
3 of 11
Sugar BoxesThese pressed-sugar boxes were personalized with piped-icing designs.
6 of 11
Potted OrchidsAs a centerpiece for the party and favors for the guests (perhaps at a shower), orchids are presented in terra-cotta pots painted white and arranged on a saucer -- a butterfly-shaped tag on a thin wire holder hovers over each plant.
7 of 11Beautiful boxes can be as much a part of the gift as the favors themselves: Long handmade boxes hold small cookies. Fabric lilies of the valley fasten tall sacks. Untie the ribbons, and "kisses" open into the shape of flowers. The couple's first initials are inscribed on the bottoms of paper pyramids. Easy to assemble, ready-made boxes tied with ribbons hold dragees. How-To
8 of 11
Memorable FavorsClever wrapping makes memorable favors. Clear cellophane adorned with slim silver paper and metallic cord holds marshmallows.
9 of 11
Snowy SquareA snowy felt square tied with a patterned ribbon threaded through holes punched in the corners makes an envelope for scented soap.
10 of 11
Rock CandyMetallic string secures a monogrammed tag and a tiny foil leaf to a transparent box filled with crystals of rock candy.
11 of 11All-white treats are just right for a wedding. For do-it-yourself favors, place stacks of glassine bags around a table, and let guests choose from glass containers of rock candy, coconut jelly beans, tiny marshmallows, vanilla taffy, white-chocolate mints, and more. More White Candies, Cakes, and Cookies
You Just Viewed
- 12 Chocolate Wedding Cakes That We're Sweet On
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Formal Destination Wedding in Lake Como, Italy
- 10 Most Common Wedding-Planning Mistakes Couples Make
- The Dos and Don’ts of Wedding Registries
- 12 New Rules for Dressing Your Bridesmaids
- 62 Top Floral Designers to Book for Your Wedding
- 14 Best New Wedding Dress Designers to Know Now
- Delicious Wedding Cookie Recipes for Creating Bite-Sized Treats for the Big Day
- 8 Celebrity Brides and How to Get Their Wedding Makeup and Hairstyle Looks
- 15 Common Wedding Traditions and Superstitions
- 99 Top DIY Wedding Resources
- Hanna and Bret’s Colorful Seattle Wedding
- Bridal Shower Games That Are Actually Fun to Play
- 22 Ways to Have the Best Honeymoon Ever
- 50 Best Love Songs of All Time