1 of 8
Tower CakeThe sophisticated graphic design on this dramatic cake was fashioned from different sizes of chocolate nonpareils. A combination of round and square tiers extends the cake's architectural interest.
2 of 8
A Sunny TableSunny and steely, dialed up and dulled down, the combination of yellow and gray makes for a contrapuntal dance that's neither too sweet nor too subdued.
3 of 8
Pretty Pewter Seating CardsHere, marigold card stock offsets gray-on-white seating cards, which are adorned with whimsical line illustrations. Guests' names are printed on the tags, and the table numbers appear on the bright yellow paper they're pinned to. A pewter tablecloth further alludes to the wedding palette.
5 of 8
Graceful Gray Reception TableSilver-gray garlands of satin ribbon festoon walls and the reception table. In the center of the table, a large footed vase filled with river rocks holds bejeweled branches; their beads were attached by hand.
6 of 8
Sophisticated BloomsThis bouquet seems as if it has arrived fresh from a country garden, yet the gray accents and ribbon give it an air of sophistication.
8 of 8
Golden-and-Gray Flower GirlThere's more to flower-girl attire than plain white or sugary pink. In fact, dressmaker Roxbury Baby will fashion a frock out of any fabric you send them, as with this yellow-and-white silk-voile dress. Just as unusual: the silver-pewter shoes, which are an elegant but still age-appropriate touch.
You'll Also Love
You Just Viewed
Gray Wedding DetailsReplay
- All-Around Amazing Wreaths
- Winter Bridal Bouquets
- Vendor Smarts: How to Hire a Wedding Photographer
- Templates for Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Ceremony Checklist
- Wedding Corsage Ideas
- 25 Perfect Wedding Ceremony Programs
- A Casual Gray, Yellow, and Ivory Wedding Outdoors in Virginia
- Wedding 101s
- Bridal Bouquets
- A Modern Wedding at a Hotel in New York City
- Choosing Wine for Your Wedding
- Favorite Downloadable Templates for Weddings
- Stylish DIY Wedding Table Settings
- Most-Pinned Wedding Ideas of 2013