1 of 8
Tower CakeThe sophisticated graphic design on this dramatic cake was fashioned from different sizes of chocolate nonpareils. A combination of round and square tiers extends the cake's architectural interest.
2 of 8
A Sunny TableSunny and steely, dialed up and dulled down, the combination of yellow and gray makes for a contrapuntal dance that's neither too sweet nor too subdued.
3 of 8
Pretty Pewter Seating CardsHere, marigold card stock offsets gray-on-white seating cards, which are adorned with whimsical line illustrations. Guests' names are printed on the tags, and the table numbers appear on the bright yellow paper they're pinned to. A pewter tablecloth further alludes to the wedding palette.
5 of 8
Graceful Gray Reception TableSilver-gray garlands of satin ribbon festoon walls and the reception table. In the center of the table, a large footed vase filled with river rocks holds bejeweled branches; their beads were attached by hand.
6 of 8
Sophisticated BloomsThis bouquet seems as if it has arrived fresh from a country garden, yet the gray accents and ribbon give it an air of sophistication.
8 of 8
Golden-and-Gray Flower GirlThere's more to flower-girl attire than plain white or sugary pink. In fact, dressmaker Roxbury Baby will fashion a frock out of any fabric you send them, as with this yellow-and-white silk-voile dress. Just as unusual: the silver-pewter shoes, which are an elegant but still age-appropriate touch.
You Just Viewed
Gray Wedding DetailsReplay
- 8 Celebrity Brides and How to Get Their Wedding Makeup and Hairstyle Looks
- 50 Best Love Songs of All Time
- Delicious Wedding Cookie Recipes for Creating Bite-Sized Treats for the Big Day
- The Dos and Don’ts of Wedding Registries
- 12 Chocolate Wedding Cakes That We're Sweet On
- 15 Common Wedding Traditions and Superstitions
- 22 Ways to Have the Best Honeymoon Ever
- 99 Top DIY Wedding Resources
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Formal Destination Wedding in Lake Como, Italy
- 12 New Rules for Dressing Your Bridesmaids
- 14 Best New Wedding Dress Designers to Know Now
- Bridal Shower Games That Are Actually Fun to Play
- 10 Most Common Wedding-Planning Mistakes Couples Make
- 62 Top Floral Designers to Book for Your Wedding
- Hanna and Bret’s Colorful Seattle Wedding