1 of 15
Leather BraceletLauren Manoogian's painted-leather "Zig Zag" and "Rectangle" bangles make unique bridesmaid gifts (mnzstore.com).
2 of 15
Bridesmaid HeadbandBe like the Brits and put your 'maids in Philip Treacy's fascinators (philiptreacy.co.uk).
3 of 15
Flower BackdropAdorn a blah bar, empty space, or photo booth with Bhldn's "Forever" flower backdrop (bhldn.com).
4 of 15
ChocolatesFor personalized sweets, Rogue Confections will whip up colorful chocolate favors to match your palette (rogueconfections.com).
5 of 15
Stationery PunchA quality paper punch, like the Martha Stewart Crafts "Rose Window," is the fastest way to add flourish to stationery (michaels.com for stores).
6 of 15
GelatoBright and refreshing, Il Laboratorio del Gelato's passion fruit flavor will be a hit with your guests on a hot day (laboratoriodelgelato.com).
7 of 15
Colorful ScarfWrap up in a linen-and-silk Bajra scarf after sunset (Sola Showroom, 212-620-0988).
8 of 15
FragranceHave Le Labo blend you a scent with a custom label (lelabofragrances.com).
9 of 15
RegistryElephant Ceramics's porcelain platter, bowl, and dessert plate are artsy registry additions (elephantceramics.com).
10 of 15
Gorgeous but often overlooked, Queen Anne's lace inspired our Elegant and Inexpensive Wedding Flower Ideas.
11 of 15
EarringsWear Acanthus's "Louisa" earrings down the aisle -- and long afterward (acanthusjewelry.com).
12 of 15
DecanterWant to pour drinks from hand-blown glass? Register for Steuben's "Vee" decanter (steuben.com).
13 of 15
Guest BookBenjamin Reynaert's found-paper guest book is worthy of your coffee table (benjaminreynaert.com).
14 of 15
ClutchElevate any bridesmaid's ensemble with Nelle's "Just Bowtiful" clutch (nellehandbags.com).
15 of 15
Save-the-DateSideshow Press's save-the-date comes with a tote bag -- perfect for a wedding away (sideshowpress.com).
You Just Viewed
Handmade Products for Your WeddingReplay
- 15 Years of Great Wedding Ideas
- Lace Clip Art and Templates
- Best Wedding Dessert Ideas of 2013
- All-Around Amazing Wreaths
- Stylish DIY Wedding Table Settings
- Ask Martha: Bridal Party Etiquette
- 6 Fresh Ways to Decorate for the Holidays
- Place Card Templates for Weddings
- Vendor Smarts: How to Hire a Wedding Photographer
- 15 Years of Wedding Favors
- 8 Crafty Ideas to Try on Your Favors
- Dresses for the Mother of the Bride and Groom
- Tag and Label Templates for Wedding Favors
- Fall Bridal Bouquets
- A Whimsical Green Outdoor Destination Wedding in Savannah, Georgia