Pucker up! Everyone can have fun at your reception with this kissing game that puts a lively twist on the cootie catchers you played with as a child.
Cootie Catcher How-To
1. Download and print the template onto a letter-size sheet of paper and cut out the 8 1/2-inch square.
2. With design facing down, fold in half diagonally, then release the fold. Next, fold in half lengthwise and crease. Rotate square for another lengthwise crease.
3. With printed side down, fold corners up and inward so that the points meet at the center crease.
4. Flip square over and fold one corner inward so that it touches the center crease.
5. Fold remaining corners inward so that they meet at the center.
6. Flip square over so the words face upward. Fold in half, words facing out, to form rectangle. Insert thumbs and index fingers under flaps and lift to open.
7. Pinch to form peak. To play, pick a word (kiss in four languages), and spell it as you move flaps in and out and side to side in time with the letters.
8. Then pick a number and move the flaps as you count. Finally, pick a number and open the fortune-teller to reveal whom you should kiss.