Tools and Supplies
- Ink-jet or laser printer
- White or cream 8 1/2-by-11-inch card stock or cover paper (30 tags per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- P&H Soda Co. soda syrups (for adding to plain seltzer, pnhsodaandsyrupinc.com)
- Lightweight white paper
- Waxed linen twine (caning.com) or other thin cord
1. Download our PDF file, and open it using Adobe Acrobat Reader (if you are using a Mac, use Reader instead of Apple's Preview application). Most browsers already include this program, but if you have trouble downloading the file or would like to upgrade Acrobat Reader, you can obtain the latest version software for free from Adobe's website.
2. Replace the placeholder text with your own (you only need to do this in one box; the form will automatically fill in the rest), and print the file. Each sheet of card stock will give you 8 tags.
3. Use the craft knife and the metal ruler to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact around all the edges to be used for subsequent cuts). Cut across the corners on one end to create the tag shape.
4. Punch a hole in the same end of each tag, centering it. Thread card onto cord, and tie to favor.
5. For our favor, cut squares of paper, and wrap over tops of bottles. Wind twine around bottle several times, and tie off; then tie ends through the hole on the favor tag.