The right ribbon can tie the colors of a palette together beautifully. Use it prominently all over your wedding: Wrap wide ribbon around the stems of bouquets or the base of the cake board, or turn it into sashes for bridesmaid and flower-girl dresses. Narrow ribbons can embellish favor boxes or bind program booklets.
1. Silk ribbon from the Store Across the Street.
2. Vintage picot-edge taffeta ribbon from Hyman Hendler & Sons.
3. Bold grosgrain stripes from Masterstroke Canada.
4. and 5. Wide mustard-color and pale grosgrain ribbons from Mokuba
6. Narrow velvet ribbon from M&J Trimming.
7. Vintage dotted cotton ribbon from Hyman Hendler & Sons.
8. A geometric jacquard from M&J Trimming.
9. Striped sheer nylon ribbon from Tinsel Trading.
10. A single line of dots on vintage grosgrain from Hyman Hendler & Sons.
11. Classic cotton gingham ribbon by Offray.
12. Hand-dyed silk floral ribbon from M&J Trimming.
13. Cream satin with yellow edging by Midori.
14. Wide buttery satin ribbon from Masterstroke Canada.
15. Grosgrain polka dots from Offray.
16. Thin grosgrain with white stitching by Offray.