Whitening your teeth is one way to perk up your smile. Professional whitening, done in your dentist's office, uses strong peroxide to bleach teeth, so results are more immediate and more noticeable than at-home methods (prices range from $500 to $1,500).
Over-the-counter whiteners are a lot less expensive but may not remove tough stains. Results last six months to a year, but it can take a couple of weeks to see a difference -- something to keep in mind as your wedding day approaches. For the best results, first go for a professional cleaning.
1. Treswhite by Opalescence, $75.
2. Supersmile Whitening Toothpaste with fluoride, $16.
3. Elgydium Whitening Toothpaste, $7.95.
4. Swabplus Advanced Dental Whitening System, $15.
5. GoSmile Daily Tooth Whitening, $28.
6. Crest Whitestrips Premium Dental Whitening Formula, $35.
Return to Smiling Pretty