Use an easy origami fold to create a stand for the menu card. To make one for a 4-by-6-inch menu card, you'll need an 8 1/2-inch square of decorative heavyweight paper.
Menu Stand How-To
1. Fold the square in half diagonally, wrong sides facing, to make a triangle, and lay it with fold up.
2. Use a pencil to make a small mark 5 inches from left corner. Using that mark as your guide, fold left point to right edge, as shown.
3. Flip shape over; repeat step 2.
4. Fold the bottom point up.
5. Tuck bottom point into front pocket, as shown.
6. Calligraph a name on the front triangle. Using triangle on back for support, prop up stand and insert menu.
Return to Clever Places for Place Cards