Using ribbon is an easy way to work your color palette into many details of your wedding. Browse sewing and trimmings stores for ribbons and trim in lustrous fabrics and unique designs; here are some of our favorite finds. Incorporate green and brown ribbons into bouquets and boutonnieres. At the ceremony, ribbon-tied garlands can mark seats for family members. At the reception, fasten menus to napkins with a dainty bow.
1. Picot-edge ribbon from Mokuba New York.
2. Two-color satin ribbon from the Store Across the Street.
3. Jaunty stripes by Masterstroke Canada.
4. Classic grosgrain by Masterstroke Canada.
5. Satin cording by Masterstroke Canada.
6. Satin trims from M & J Trimming.
7. A wide-pleated ribbon like this one from Mokuba New York could wrap a bouquet handle.
8/9. Gradient grosgrain ribbon by Masterstroke Canada.
10. Embossed velvet ribbon from M & J Trimming.
11. Dots by Tinsel Trading Company.
12. A floral jacquard ribbon by Masterstroke Canada.
13/14. Dotty satin and wide satin-edged organdy ribbon by Masterstroke Canada.
15. Green plaid from the Store Across the Street.
16. Retro grosgrain from Tinsel Trading Company.
17. Ribbon with decorative stitching by Masterstroke Canada.
18. Ruched ribbon from the Store Across the Street.
19. Baker's twine from Raffit Ribbons can be a fine accent.
20. This ruffled ribbon from Mokuba New York would make a lovely sash on a flower girl's dress.
21. Waxed twine comes in many colors; here, from the Caning Shop.
22. Frilly ribbon braid from M & J Trimming.