A wreath consisting of tiny fabric rosebuds makes a charming accent at a wedding reception. Packed away after the wedding, this memento can be passed from generation to generation, and from bride to bride.
Tools and Materials
- Styrofoam wreath form (Martha uses an 8-inch form)
- Seam binding or ribbon
- Floral pins or double-sided tape
- Wire cutter
- 5 bunches of fabric rosebuds
- Ribbon for finishing
Rosebud Wreath How-To
1. Wrap the Styrofoam wreath form with seam binding or ribbon. Secure the final wrap using floral pins or double-sided tape.
2. Use a wire cutter to cut the wire stems to about 1/2 inch.
3. Poke the flowers into the wreath form in a random pattern, keeping them close together.
4. If your wire is not strong enough to pierce the seam binding, use an awl to start a hole, then insert the wire stem.
5. Finish with a beautiful ribbon for hanging.