Cards and invitations, ranging from playful to sophisticated.
1. Overlapping letterpress dots by Cheree Berry.
2. Ornate flourishes flank gold calligraphy (by Deborah Delaney) on an envelope with matching thank-you card by Sesame Letterpress.
3. Fun as favors, matchbook-style notepads by Egg Press come with yellow pencils.
4. A chipboard card stamped with mustard-color ink slips into a tiny envelope, by Claudia Calhoun.
5. A letterpress invitation by Bella Figura pairs yellow bubbles with gray text.
6. Blind-embossed daisies by Modern Press.
7. Coasters with letterpress lemon slices by A Day in May are fresh for a bar.
8. A program sealed with a starry letterpress band, by Forty Quid.
9. Golden leaves adorn a seating card by Julie Holcomb Printers.
10. A scalloped border sets off bold yellow print, by Paper + Cup Design.