Few things are better than a luxurious soak in the tub, so why not treat yourself the night before your wedding (or anytime you need to relax)?
Creamy bath gels not only soothe but soften skin.
Mild soaps are best for cleansing; they won't leave skin feeling tight or strip it of oils. Avoid heavily perfumed salts or gels, which can irritate skin; in the week before the wedding, stick with products you've used before.
Make sure the water is warm instead of hot, which can be drying. And while you may like to linger in the bath, a short soak is better for your skin (and still effective on frayed nerves). Lightly pat yourself dry with a towel -- leaving skin slightly wet -- and then apply a moisturizer.
1. and 2. A honey dipper is included with both the Laura Mercier Clementine honey bath and the Laura Mercier Tarte au Citron honey bath, both $40.
3. Fresh Sugarbath sugar cubes in Lychee, $32, fizz when you place them in the tub.
4. Fresh milk soap, $12, includes shea butter to moisturize skin.
5. Fresh V-Tonic bath spheres, $42, have vitamins A, C, and E to hydrate skin while you soak.
6. MOR Cosmetics Dolce Marshmallow soap, $9.
7. Baudelaire Apiana Alpine milk soap, $5.50, is vegetable based, so it's extra mild.
8. Baudelaire Provence Sante Apricot soap, $5.30.
9. Les Couvent des MinimesHoney and Shea Extra-Gentle soap, $4.50, at Bath and Body Works.