Make your wedding a highly personal -- and affordable -- occasion with DIY notions and favors.
Darcy Miller, editorial director of Weddings, shares a few of the magazine's most inspired ideas on "The Martha Stewart Show."
- Yo-yos, kipptoys.com
- Slide boxes, papermart.com
- Custom tie, tiecrafters.com
- Guest books, Get the How-To (notebooks from starthereny.com)
- Floral centerpieces, Get the How-To
- Floral stationary suite, Get the How-To
- Calligraphy, Mara Zepeda of neithersnow.com
- Postage stamps, zazzle.com
- Floral ring pillow, Get the How-To (seersucker fabric from bandjfabrics.com)
- White-chocolate medallions, Get the Clip Art (medallions from prints-on-chocolate.com)
- Lollipops, Get the Clip Art, (lollipops from giftsforthegoodlife.com)
- Printed cookies, Get the Clip Art, (cookies from elenis.com)
Get more gorgeous floral clip art.