1. Feathery calligraphy by Sesame Letterpress.
2. Lilac engraving on cocoa by Mia Carta.
3. Give mothers and bridesmaids personalized notebooks by Carrot & Stick Press.
4. Use chipboard notebooks by Delphine, with ribbon from the Store Across the Street, as favors.
5. Tie scrapbooking tags by Making Memories to favor bags with ribbon from Mokuba New York.
6. Cheery flowers, Hello!Lucky.
7. Egg Press pairs pale blooms with a dark envelope.
8. Letterpress place card, Carrot & Stick Press.
9. Fun note card, Snow & Graham.
10. Use vintage stamps in the palette by Champion Stamp Company (totaling current postage rate) and add rice-paper liners to envelopes (addressed in brown) from Kate's Paperie.
11. Invite with purple buds by Milkfed Press.
12. Slip engraved seating cards by Thornwillow Press into beige envelopes with lilac vellum.
13. Letterpress hydrangea, Cheree Berry Paper. All calligraphy by Deborah Delaney.