With its perfectly round silhouette, the circle is as fundamental to graphic design as flour is to cake batter. Enter our spirited stationery collection, which puts confetti on display in all its roly-poly glory.
Tools and Materials
PDFs (Confetti Invite 1, Confetti Invite 2, Confetti RSVP 1, Confetti RSVP 2, Reception Card)
Heavy paper, cover weight or similar, in white
3-inch circle craft punch, plus a smaller one for confetti
5 1/4-by-7 1/4-inch A7 envelope, for the outer envelope
3 5/8-by-5 1/8-inch 4-bar envelope, for the reply card
1. Download our PDFs. Then click on the text of the invitation to change the details to match your event.
2. Print the invitation and reply card on heavy paper (cover weight or similar; see our choice below) in white. Use a craft knife and a metal straightedge to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edge of the paper; this will leave the crop marks available for subsequent cuts).
3. For the reception card, print onto heavy paper (cover weight or similar) in a bright color, and punch out using a 3-inch circle craft punch. (Turn the punch upside down so that you can see the text in the opening to guide your cut.)
4. For envelopes, use an A7 envelope (5 1/4 by 7 1/4 inch) for the outer envelope, and a 4-bar envelope (3 5/8 by 5 1/8 inch) for the reply card. We used a smaller circle craft punch to make confetti to slip into the envelope.
5. To make coordinating seating cards, use craft punches in various sizes (the largest circles are made with a 3-inch punch) to make rounds out of cover-weight paper. Use a hole punch to make holes through several layers, and join with a paper fastener (sometimes called a brad).
Stationery printed using an ink jet printer; 32-pound matte A7 envelope in navy (E_SDA7186); 24-pound Astrobright 4-Bar Envelope in Fuchsia (E_SDB4808); and 24-pound Astrobright Text Envelope liners in Fuchsia (P_L24808), Paper Presentation
Escort card paper 65-pound Astrobright Cover in Fuchsia (P_L65808) and Orbit Orange (P_L65806); 80-pound Matte Cover in Navy (P_L80186); 80-pound Classic Crest Cover in Solar White (P_L80101); and 80-pound Metallic Cover in Antique Gold (P_L80227), from Paper Presentation. Punches, 1 3/8-inch "Whale Of A Punch" circle, by EK Paper Shapers; 2.5-inch Clever Lever Mega Circle Punch; and 3-inch Clever Lever Giga Circle Punch, by Uchida; from CreateForLess