Tools and Supplies:
- Cover-stock or other heavyweight paper in ivory (for a powder-blue-and-nude palette) or in a bright color pattern to match your own palette
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Hole punch
- Caning Shop waxed linen (caning.com)
- Groovy Candies clove stick candy (groovycandies.com)
1. Download our Sweet Tag Clip Art and print onto paper. We've provided one file in the powder-blue-and-nude palette and another that will print block type on any paper you choose to match your palette.
2. Use a craft knife and a metal ruler to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact for subsequent cuts).
3. Punch a hole in the corner of each card, and tie to favors with twine.