The only thing better than this snack's tasty crunch is its street-cart-style packaging.
Tools and Supplies:
- Full-sheet self-adhesive stickers
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- 3 3/4-by-6 1/4-inch glassine bags G204 ($25 for 1,000, Nashville Wraps)
- Bazzini "Lounge" nut mix ($21 for 5 lbs, bazzininuts.com).
1. Download our nuts label, and open it using Adobe Reader (if you are using a Mac, please use Reader instead of Apple's Preview application). Print on full-sheet self-adhesive stickers. Use a thin permanent marker to sign your names to each label in the space at the bottom.
2. Use a craft knife and a metal ruler to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact for subsequent cuts).
3. Attach stickers to glassine bags of nuts.