These adorable mini jars are anything but garden variety. Order an assortment, then add our custom gift tags.
Tools and Supplies:
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock
- 1 1/2-inch circle craft punch
- 1/8-inch hole punch
- The Caning Shop waxed linen twine ($13, caning.com)
- Rick's Picks pickled vegetables (from $7, rickspicksnyc.com)
Pickled Vegetable Label How-To:
1. Download our Label Clip Art, and open it using Adobe Reader (if you are using a Mac, please use Reader instead of Apple's Preview application).
2. Replace the placeholder initials with your own (you only need to do this in one box; the form will automatically fill in the rest).
3. Print the file on white or cream card stock. Punch out the labels using the 1 1/2-inch circle craft punch (if necessary, turn the craft punch upside down so you can see the label through the opening; this will help you align the image more easily).
4. Punch a small hole at the top of each label, and tie the label to the favor with twine.