Tools and Supplies
- Ink-jet or laser printer
- Sturdy white paper (8 1/2 by 11 inches; Classic Crest cover paper, paperpresentation.com; 2 labels per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Half bottles of wine
- Double-stick tape
1. Download our PDF file, and open it using Adobe Acrobat Reader (if you are using a Mac, use Reader instead of Apple's Preview application). Most browsers already include this program, but if you have trouble downloading the file or would like to upgrade Acrobat Reader, you can obtain the latest version software for free from Adobe's website.
2. Replace the placeholder text with your details (you only need to do this in one box; the form will automatically fill in the rest), and print the file. Each sheet of paper will give you 2 labels.
3. Use the craft knife and the metal ruler to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact for subsequent cuts).
4. Wrap label around wine bottle, and secure in the back with double-stick tape.