- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 12 slices white bread
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup store-bought seaweed salad
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
Stir together cream cheese and wasabi in a small bowl; set aside.
Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Using a 1 1/2-inch flower-shaped cookie cutter, cut out two flowers from each bread slice. Brush with sesame oil, and arrange flowers in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake, turning once, until dried out and lightly toasted, 10 to 14 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Using a small offset spatula, evenly spread wasabi mixture on each flower, and top with a radish slice. Top each canape with 1 teaspoon seaweed salad; sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.