Pink Elephant Signature Cocktail
Because this drink has a lot of components, it's helpful to prepare this pink elephant signature cocktail in batches ahead of the wedding reception in a pitcher.
- Servings: 7
Photography: Johnny Miller
Source: Martha Stewart Weddings, Summer 2010
- 16 to 20 ounces vodka
- 4 to 5 ounces fresh lime juice
- 4 to 5 ounces fresh lemonade
- 8 to 10 ounces grapefruit juice
- 2 to 2 1/2 ounces cranberry juice
- Lime slices (cut very thin), for garnish
Mix all but the cranberry juice in a 2 1/2-quart pitcher. Then add the cranberry juice a little at a time until drink is the color of light-pink cotton candy. Refrigerate until serving time. To serve, pour over ice into chilled 6-ounce glasses. Garnish with thin lime slices (or pink plastic elephants).