Offer a signature drink to guests -- this festive cocktail even matches the color theme.
- Servings: 1
Source: Martha Stewart Weddings, Fall 2007
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) pear vodka
- 3/4 ounce (4 1/2 teaspoons) Lemon Verbena Simple Syrup
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lemon juice
- Champagne, for topping off (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 fresh lemon verbena leaf, for garnish
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add vodka, syrup, and lemon juice. Shake, and then strain into a glass. Top off with Champagne. Garnish with lemon verbena.